Forever Linked Together Bracelet for Diabetes AwarenessRegular price €62,95 Save €-62,95
The Forever Linked Together Bracelet for Diabetes keeps you close to your community of supporters and fellow Diabetes Warriors. Add some sparkle to your outfit and spread awareness while giving back with this dainty awareness bracelet.
Featuring a round hand cut photo of a Diabetes cell encased in resin. The linked stone chain is made with faceted clear quartz stones for added sparkle. Available in Sterling Silver and is adjustable to fit wrists from 6 3/4 inch to 7 3/4 inch.
For every link bracelet sold, 10% is donated to the Diabetes Research Institute Foundation. Your donation helps provide critical funding for Diabetes research. To read more about DRI, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Overall length: Adjustable from 6 3/4" to 7 3/4"
- Pendant Measures: 3/8" in diameter
- Stones: Faceted Clear Quartz
- Large lobster clasp makes it easy to put on yourself & stay secure all day
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.