Forever Linked Together Bracelet for Multiple Sclerosis AwarenessRegular price €62,95 Save €-62,95
The Forever Linked Together Bracelet for Multiple Sclerosis Awareness helps you feel the support of your community and fellow MS Warriors. Add a little sparkle to your outfit and spread awareness while giving back with this cute linked stone awareness bracelet.
Featuring a round hand cut photo of a Multiple Sclerosis cell set in resin. The dainty linked stone chain is made with shimmery gray Labradorite stones that sparkle with blue flashes in the right lighting. Available in Sterling Silver and is adjustable to fit wrists from 6 3/4 inch to 7 3/4 inch.
For every MS Awareness Bracelet you buy, 10% of gross profit is donated to the National Multiple Sclerosis Foundation. To read more about their work & our partnership, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Overall length: Adjustable from 6 3/4" to 7 3/4"
- Round Pendant Measures: 3/8" in diameter
- Stones: Faceted Labradorite
- Large lobster clasp makes it easy to put on yourself & stay secure all day
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.