Embrace Ring for Lung Cancer Awareness & ResearchRegular price €227,95 Save €-227,95
The Embrace Lung Cancer Ring embraces you literally and figuratively. Wear your ring and feel the support of others battling, surviving, thriving or honoring those with Lung Cancer.
Available in Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Filled metals, this oval-shaped pendant holds an image of a Lung Cancer cell under resin. The gorgeous deep purples and pinks will surely make you smile when you wear it.
For every ring you buy, 10% of gross profit will be donated to the GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer. Revive Jewelry partners with the GO2 Foundation to help save, extend, and improve the lives of those vulnerable, at risk, and diagnosed with lung cancer.
We used this image to make the Embrace Ring. Can you see where it comes from?
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Filled
- Pendant measures: 9/16" x 3/8"
- Available in 17 causes, just type it in to the Notes Section of your cart (see last image for the different cause imagery)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Revive works with GO2 Foundation to change the reality of living with lung cancer by ending stigma, increasing public and private research funding, and ensuring access to care. To read more about GO2 Foundation, click here.
For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Lung Cancer Research Collection.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
How to find your Ring Size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around the finger you will wear the ring on. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either. Remember to think about your knuckle size too!
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your finger and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in millimeters (MM).
4. Use the chart below to find your ring size.
Ring Size Guide: