Magnify Lupus Awareness NecklaceRegular price €80,95 Save €-80,95
- Length Guide
Magnify your cause and spread awareness for what's most important to you- finding a cure for Lupus! Show everyone how dedicated you are to fighting for this cause and inspire others to take action with this easy-to-wear everyday Lupus Awareness necklace.
This small round pendant features a hand-cut photo of a Lupus cell encased in resin. The dainty chain is finished off in the back with two faceted Magenta Pink Chalcedony stones. Featuring a 2" extender, so you can wear it at any length from 16 to 18 inches.
For every Lupus awareness necklace you buy, 10% is donated to Lupus Research Alliance. Your donation helps provide critical funding for Lupus research. To read more about how your donation makes an impact, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE MAGNIFY PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with Magenta Pink Chalcedony stone accents
- Pendant measures 5/16”
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Available in all 17 causes, just tell us in the Notes Section of your cart (See last photo for different causes & their imagery, stones will match)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
For matching earrings, click here.
To shop the full Support Lupus Research Collection, click here.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.