Embrace Ring for Multiple Sclerosis Awareness & ResearchRegular price €208,95 Save €-208,95
The Embrace Ring for Multiple Sclerosis Awareness & Research embraces you literally and figuratively. Wear your ring and feel the support of others battling, surviving, thriving or honoring those with MS.
Available in Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Filled metals, this oval shaped pendant holds an image of a Multiple Sclerosis cell under resin. The gorgeous shades of blue are very calming.
For each ring you buy, 10% of gross profit will be donated to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Revive Jewelry partners with the Multiple Sclerosis Society to envision a world free of multiple sclerosis and act with urgency to find solutions and change the world for people with MS.
We used this image to create the Embrace Ring. Can you see where it comes from?
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14k Gold Filled
- Pendant measures: 9/16" x 3/8"
- Available in 17 causes, just type in your choice to the Notes Section of the cart (see last image for the different causes images)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Revive works with the Multiple Sclerosis Society to help fund accelerated research breakthroughs to change lives and end MS forever. To read more about Multiple Sclerosis Society, click here.
For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Multiple Sclerosis Research Collection.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
How to find your Ring Size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around the finger you will wear the ring on. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either. Remember to think about your knuckle size too!
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your finger and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in millimeters (MM).
4. Use the chart below to find your ring size.
Ring Size Guide: