Swing Earrings for HIV & AIDS ResearchRegular price €50,95 Save €-50,95
The Swing Earrings for HIV & AIDS Research are supposed to remind us of happy times and good memories. Sometimes dealing with illness makes us forget about the positive moments. These earrings are intended to help you remember the good and let go of the bad.
These cute small pendants move as you wear them & are understated in the perfect way for an every day earring. The round pendants are hand cut photos of a HIV cell encased in resin. Wear them with any outfit to show your support in style!
For every pair you buy, 10% of gross profit is donated to the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center. To read more about their work & our partnership, click here.
I used this image to create these earrings. Can you see which part it came from?
- 1” total length
- Lever back secure closure
- Round Pendants measure 5/16”
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Model is wearing the Swing Earrings for Melanoma Research
- Available in all 17 causes, just type your choice in to the Notes Section of your cart (see the last photo for the different causes images)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
For Sterling Silver:
For 14k Gold Filled: