Treasured Memories Chain Necklace for Ovarian Cancer AwarenessRegular price €73,95 Save €-73,95
- Length Guide
The Treasured Memories Chain Necklace for Ovarian Cancer Awareness is meant to symbolize all the special moments you've shared with your loved one. Each of the little beads on this chain represent a memory you've shared and with this necklace, you can keep those memories with you every day.
The delicate chain features a small round pendant with a hand cut photo of an Ovarian Cancer cell set in resin. Finished off in the back with two faceted turquoise stones for a little extra sparkle and a 2" extender so you can wear it at any length from 16 to 18 inches.
For every purchase, 10% of gross profit is donated to the Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance. To read more about OCRA and how your donation makes an impact, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THIS PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with turquoise accent stones
- Pendant measures 1/4”
- Available in Sterling Silver only
- Model is wearing the Treasured Memories Necklace for Breast Cancer Awareness. This necklace will lay the same, but is in teal for Ovarian Cancer.
- Available in all 17 causes, just tell us in the Notes Section of your cart (See last photo for different causes & their imagery, stones will match)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.