Warrior Necklace for Pancreatic Cancer AwarenessRegular price €188,95 Save €-188,95
- Length Guide
The Warrior Necklace for Pancreatic Cancer Awareness features a large Crystal Quartz point stone that reminds us to turn our inner warrior outwards to encourage all the people around us to join the fight against Pancreatic Cancer. Inspired by all the families affected by Pancreatic Cancer, it's designed to be fashionable and spread awareness.
This asymmetrical chain in sterling silver or 14k gold filled features a large Crystal Quartz point as the center piece. You can feel the strong energy from this stone as you wear it. Complimented by a small round pendant with a hand cut photo of a Pancreatic Cancer cell set in resin and surrounded by two irregular shaped crystal quartz stones.
By using the disease against itself and turning it in to a symbol of strength, you're taking your power back and creating positive change.
For every purchase, 10% of the purchase price is donated to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. To read more about PanCAN and our partnership, click here.
I used this image to create the small round pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 17-19" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with irregular Crystal Quartz stone accents
- Round Pendant measures: 5/16”
- Crystal Quartz point center stone measures: approx. 1 1/4" x 3/8"
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Due to the handmade nature of our products and stones, there may be some variation in pendant imagery and stone size and/or shape. We do our best to match the product photo, but your necklace is made unique just for you.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.