Covid 19 Awareness Bracelet to Fund the Global Coronavirus Response EffortRegular price £54.00 Save £-54.00
- Size Guide
Based on the Covid 19 virus image, 10% of the profits from this bracelet will be donated to the WHO Covid 19 Response. Your donation will directly help, " countries prevent, detect, and respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and other health emergencies around the world."
Not only will you create change and a help humankind work towards a better future, but you'll also spread hope with this stackable stretch bracelet.
This bracelet features faceted Red Carnelian stones and a small round sterling silver pendant with a hand cut cell image of Coronavirus under resin. Show your support for this cause in style with this awareness stretch bracelet.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THIS PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Fits most wrists- 7" length, contact us for extra length or add to special instructions in the cart.
- Pendant measures: 3/8”
- Stone: Faceted Red Carnelian
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- 10% of profit donated to World Health Organization
This special release from Revive Jewelry will help the WHO's work to:
- Suppress transmission through public health and social measures, including detecting and testing cases, tracing and quarantining contacts, shielding high-risk groups
- Managing the infodemic and fighting disinformation and misinformation
- Protect the most vulnerable by building vaccine acceptance, ensurance vaccine deployment in all countries and carrying out vaccination campaigns
- Reduce mortality and morbidity and save lives by ensuring quality care, training of health workforce and access to essential commodities
- Accelerate equitable access to new COVID-19 tools, including vaccines, diagnostics and therapeutics in all countries
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.