Custom Fertility Awareness Stretch BraceletRegular price £20.00 Save £-20.00
Create your own fertility awareness stretch bracelet with your images so you can have your embabies close and remember them always. We'll use your images and specifications to create the special piece of your dreams.
The small round pendant features your embaby's photo set in resin. We'll choose matching stones based on the color group you prefer. We always reach out for approval on embryo images before we make the final product. Choose from Sterling silver or 14k gold filled metals.
For every fertility bracelet you buy, 10% is donated to your choice of charity: Baby Quest Foundation or Hopeful Mama Foundation. To read more about each of them, click here.
Want more info on the process & FAQ's? Click Here.
- Round Customizable Pendant measures: 5/16"
- Stones will be semi precious matching your color group choice
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Filled
Overall length: 7"
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.