Magnify Sarcoma Awareness NecklaceRegular price £68.00 Save £-68.00
- Length Guide
Magnify Sarcoma Awareness with this necklace and show everyone around you how dedicated you are to fighting for change with this Sarcoma cancer awareness necklace.
This small round pendant features a hand cut photo of a yellow Synovial Sarcoma Cancer cell encased in resin. The dainty chain is finished off in the back with two faceted Orange Garnet stones for a little extra sparkle. Featuring a 2" extender so you can wear it at any length from 16 to 18 inches.
For every purchase of this yellow Sarcoma Cancer awareness necklace, 10% of proceeds is donated to the Sarcoma Alliance. To read more about them and our partnership, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE MAGNIFY PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with faceted Orange Garnet accents
- Pendant measures 5/16”
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Filled
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Due to the handmade nature of our product, there may be some variation in the pendant imagery. We make your necklace specially for you by hand.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.