Unity Pendant On Chain for Multiple Sclerosis ResearchRegular price £90.00 Save £-90.00
- Length Guide
This Unity MS Necklace brings us all together in the fight for Multiple Sclerosis research. Wear this necklace as a symbol of your support for the MS cause and use it to tell others how they can support as well.
The outer circle represents our community banding together with the inner circle which encapsulates an image of a Multiple Sclerosis cell, representing all those affected by MS.
For every purchase of the Unity MS necklace, 10% of proceeds will be donated to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. To read more about the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, click here.
WE USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE UNITY PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- 16-18" chain with extension
- Lobster closure with blue quartz accents
- Pendant diameter measures 1 1/8"
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Multiple Sclerosis Research Collection.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.