Warrior Necklace for Multiple Sclerosis AwarenessRegular price £166.00 Save £-166.00
- Length Guide
You're a Multiple Sclerosis Warrior & you're not afraid to show it! This unique MS necklace reminds us to turn our inner warrior outwards and encourage all the people around us to join the fight for MS research funding.
This asymmetrical chain in sterling silver or 14k gold filled features a large Blue Kyanite stone as the centerpiece. Complimented by a small round pendant with a hand cut photo of a Multiple Sclerosis cell encased in resin and surrounded by two small Labradorite stones.
By using the disease against itself and turning it in to a symbol of strength, you're taking your power back and creating positive change.
For every MS Warrior necklace you buy, 10% of proceeds is donated to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. To read more about them and how your donation is put to use, click here.
I used this image to create this round pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 17-19" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with Labradorite accents
- Round Pendant measures: 5/16”
- Blue Kyanite center stone measures: approx. 5/16" x 1 1/2"
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Available in all 17 causes, just tell us in the Notes Section of your cart (See last photo for different causes & their imagery, stones will match)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Due to the handmade nature of our products & natural variation of stones, there may be some variation in the imagery and/or stones. I do my best to match the product image exactly. Thank you for understanding.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.