Sarcoma Alliance Earrings & Necklace SetRegular price $132.40 Save $-132.40
- Length Guide
The Sarcoma Alliance Set includes cute sterling silver stud earrings and a matching necklace with hand cut images set in resin. Inspired by cell images of Sarcoma, set raise funds to help patients and spread awareness. Designed for everyday wear so you can show your support everywhere you go.
For every purchase, 10% of proceeds is donated to the Sarcoma Alliance. To read more about the Sarcoma Alliance, click here.
We used this image to create these studs. Can you see which part it came from?
- Earring Pendants measure 5/16”, Necklace Pendant measures 3/8"
- Chain length with extender is 16-18"
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Available in various causes
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.