A unique way for your customers to remember their loved ones and be a light in the world with the constant companionship of their memory, while also giving back to find cures.
Remember your Loved Ones
Revive is more than just jewelry: it's hope, strength, awareness, charity & cures.
- With 10% donated for every piece, our jewelry makes you feel good on the inside while you look good on the outside.
- Every design is based on a cell image of the disease it represents, capitalizing on this natural juxtaposition and finding beauty in an unsuspected place.
- We donate 10% of gross profit from each purchase to a hand selected charity that benefits each specific illness.
What Our Customers Are saying
Karla, Mark Jewellers
I think Nikki & Revive Jewelry are the next Kendra Scott!
Gorgeous handmade jewelry that never fails to receive compliments and that you feel good about buying, and even better about wearing!
My husband is diagnosed with lupus and I liked buying from a company that not only makes beautiful, handmade products, but also donates to finding a cure for the disease. Lupus is an under researched illness and anything that can be done to understand the disease is a step in the right direction.
Revive Jewelry is not only unique and beautiful, but such a special company. I love that they give back and a portion of my purchase went towards research for the diseases that have impacted my family. My grandmother loved her breast cancer necklace and it's a symbol of her strength and resilience. I love Revive and will definitely be purchasing more for years to come!
- Each pendant is a hand cut cell image of a medical condition under resin in a metal bezel.
- Sterling Silver & 14k Gold Fill metals (no nickel, copper or lead).
- Natural semi-precious stones.
- Handmade with love in Redondo Beach, CA since 2016.
- MSRP range from $15 - $300.
Shop on Abound
Get a $100 credit and free shipping for 1 year. Net terms available for qualifying retailers.
Shop on Faire
Net 60 terms, as well as a sign-up offer of $100 off and 1 year of free shipping