Rally Ring for Multiple Sclerosis ResearchRegular price $132.00 Save $-132.00
The Rally Ring for Multiple Sclerosis Research design is a reminder about everything that motivates you to support your cause. Sometimes, when everything in life doesn’t seem to be going your way, you might feel like you should give up. Especially when it comes to raising money for charity, or asking people to volunteer for your cause, it can feel impossible to convince people to take action.
That’s why it’s always important to have a reminder of your vision and the people who are working together with you. The Rally Ring will always be there to serve as that image of your goal. And, when you see other people wearing their Rally Ring, you’ll know you have someone else to lean on for support who understands your mission.
This sizable Sterling Silver ring has 2 medium sized round pendants that come together on the top of your finger. Each circular bezel holds a hand cut photo of a MS cell image set under resin. You can adjust the size of this ring by pulling it open a bit.
For each ring you buy, 10% is donated to the Multiple Sclerosis Society. Revive Jewelry partners with the Multiple Sclerosis Society to envision a world free of multiple sclerosis and act with urgency to find solutions and change the world for people with MS.
We used this image to create the Rally Ring. Can you see where it comes from?
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Size can be adjusted from 5-8
- Pendants measure: 3/8"
- Available in 17 causes, just type in your choice in the notes section of the cart (see last photo for the different cause's imagery)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Revive works with the Multiple Sclerosis Society to help fund accelerated research breakthroughs to change lives and end MS forever. To read more about Multiple Sclerosis Society, click here.
For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Multiple Sclerosis Research Collection.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.
How to find your Ring Size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around the finger you will wear the ring on. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either. Remember to think about your knuckle size too!
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your finger and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in millimeters (MM).
4. Use the chart below to find your ring size.
Ring Size Guide: