Custom Fertile Soul NecklaceRegular price $25.00 Save $-25.00
- Length Guide
Let us create a unique and custom made necklace with your embryo images so you can keep your embabies with you always and cherish them forever. We take your images and specifications to create a meaningful necklace that will last a lifetime.
This handmade Sterling silver pendant symbolizes the embryo taking root in your womb. The small round pendant features your embaby's photo set in resin and will match the color preference you choose. We always reach out for approval on embryo images before we make the final product.
Featuring an adjustable sterling silver 17-19” chain, accented by 3 sizes of reflective moonstone to enhance fertility. These stones give off blue flashes when the light catches them. If you prefer a different stone, just let us know in the order notes section above.
For every fertility necklace you buy, 10% is donated to Hopeful Mama Foundation. To read more about them, click here.
Want more info on the process & FAQ's? Click Here.
- 17-19" adjustable chain, (contact us for different length options)
- Stones: Faceted Rainbow Moonstone
- Pendant measures about 1 1/8” in diameter
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.