Contribute to Change Necklace to Cure Childhood CancerRegular price $97.00 Save $-97.00
- Length Guide
The Contribute to Change Necklace to Cure Childhood Cancer helps save children's lives by funding necessary research, treatments and hospital stays for sick kids from all over the country seeking the best care offered at CHLA.
This necklace features a faceted bright blue Lapis stone dangle on a small round pendant with a hand cut Neuroblastoma cell image in resin. The adjustable chain allows you to wear this necklace short or a little longer, depending on your outfit. Remember all the good you're doing and all the kids you've helped each time you wear it.
For each purchase of the Contribute to Change Necklace, 10% is donated to Children's Hospital Los Angeles. Revive Jewelry partners with CHLA to support compassionate patient care, leading-edge education of the caregivers of tomorrow and innovative research efforts that impact children at their hospital and around the world.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE CONTRIBUTE TO CHANGE PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
REVIVE JEWELRY IS MORE THAN JUST JEWELRY; IT’S HOPE, STRENGTH, AWARENESS, CHARITY AND CURES.
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- 16-18” adjustable chain
- Pendant & Stone measure: 1/4" wide x 7/8" long
- Faceted Lapis Stone on pendant
- Faceted Blue Chalcedony Stones at back of chain
- Available in all 17 causes- specify in Notes Section of cart (See the last photo for the different cause images)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Revive works with CHLA to provide pediatric health care and help patients more than 528,000 times each year in a setting designed just for their needs. To read more about Children's Hospital Los Angeles, click here.
For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Childhood Cancer Research Collection.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.