Sparkle Inside & Out Necklace for Pancreatic Cancer ResearchRegular price $90.00 Save $-90.00
- Length Guide
The Sparkle Inside & Out Necklace for Pancreatic Cancer Research is a reminder for us all to share our happiness and hope with those around us. It may not always be the brightest day, but we can still bring our inner sparkle to light up the days of others.
The diamond shaped pendant encapsulates a hand cut image of a Pancreatic Cancer cell. Using this process, we can be reminded of our part in the battle, of those who've passed, or are still fighting, and sparkle for them.
For each necklace you buy, 10% of the purchase price is donated to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network (PanCAN). Pancreatic cancer has a 5 year survival rate of only 7%, one of the lowest among all types of cancer. Our partner PanCAN is dedicated to doubling the survival rate. To read more about PanCAN, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE SPARKLE INSIDE & OUT PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with Faceted Garnet stone accents
- Pendant measures approx. 1/4" x 1/4"
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Matching Earrings, click here
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.