Embrace Ring for Liver Cancer Awareness & ResearchRegular price $118.00 Save $-118.00
The Embrace Ring for Liver Cancer Awareness & Research embraces you literally and figuratively. Wear your ring and feel the support of others battling, surviving, thriving or honoring those with Liver Cancer.
Available in Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Filled metals, this oval shaped pendant holds an image of a Liver Cancer cell under resin. The vibrant mint greens and pinks will surely make you smile when you wear it.
For every ring you buy, 10% of proceeds is donated to help the American Liver Foundation in their mission to prevent, treat and cure Liver Cancer.
We used this image to make the Embrace Ring. Can you see where it comes from?
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Filled
- Pendant measures: 9/16" x 3/8"
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
The American Liver Foundation provides financial support for medical research, education for medical professionals, and advocacy and information for patients and their families. To read more about American Liver Foundation, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Liver Cancer Research Collection.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.
How to find your Ring Size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around the finger you will wear the ring on. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either. Remember to think about your knuckle size too!
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your finger and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in millimeters (MM).
4. Use the chart below to find your ring size.
Ring Size Guide: