Circle Of Hope Necklace for Heart Disease AwarenessRegular price $75.00 Save $-75.00
- Length Guide
Wear the Circle Of Hope Necklace for Heart Disease Awareness to remember all the people in your life who've been affected by heart disease. It's not always easy to be positive, but this heart disease necklace will serve as your reminder to stay strong.
The circular pendant features a hand-cut image of a Heart Disease histology slide. We can take back the power from this disease by using its beauty to maintain our hope and strength in even the darkest of times.
When you purchase one of these Heart Disease necklaces, 10% of gross profit is donated to the American Heart Association. To read more about them & how your donation makes an impact, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE CIRCLE OF HOPE PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- 15-17" chain with extension
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14k Gold Filled
- Lobster closure with Red Chalcedony accents
- Pendant measures 1/4" x 3/8"
- Available in all 17 causes, just type it in to the Notes Section of your cart. (See last photo for different cause images)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.