Leading Lady Necklace for Pancreatic Cancer AwarenessRegular price $198.00 Save $-198.00
- Length Guide
Be the Leading Lady for spreading awareness for Pancreatic Cancer when you wear this necklace. You'll turn heads in the best way by advocating for this terrible disease and encouraging those around you to join the fight for a cure.
This necklace features a long 34 inch sterling silver or 14k gold filled chain with three large purple and white Tiffany Opals separated by bunches of rings. A round pendant that contains a hand cut Pancreatic Cancer cell image under resin creates an asymmetrical silhouette that will slide up and down as you wear it.
For every purchase, 10% of the purchase price is donated to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. To read more about PanCAN & how your donation is put to use, click here.
I used this image to create this pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 34" chain
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Toggle closure
- Pendant measures 3/8" x 1/2”
- Stones: White & Purple Tiffany Opals, range in size from approx. 1/4" x 1/2" to 5/16" x 5/8"
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Due to the handmade nature of our products & natural variation of stones, there may be some variation in the imagery and/or stones. I do my best to match the product image exactly. Thank you for understanding.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.