Awareness Stretch Bracelet- Choose Your CauseRegular price $90.00 Save $-90.00
Why will you wear your Awareness Stretch Bracelet? If it's to remember a loved one, to create change and a better future, or to spread hope this is the perfect stacking stretch bracelet for you.
These bracelets feature semi-precious stones and a small round pendant with a hand cut cell image under resin. Wear one or ten; you'll show your support in style with the Awareness Stretch Bracelet.
For every bracelet you buy, 10% of proceeds is donated to help a hand selected charity dedicating the most dollars to fighting for your cause & a cure. To read more about the individual charities and how your purchase is making an impact, click here.
Choose the cause of your choice from the drop down menu.
If you don't see any causes here that interest you, click here to get in touch with me about a fully custom piece.
- Overall length: 7"
- Round Cell Image Pendant measures: 5/16"
- All bracelets are semi-precious stones
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Available in all 17 causes, just choose from the drop down menu.
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Click here to talk with me about a fully custom piece.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.