Awareness Stretch Bracelet for Heart Disease ResearchRegular price $90.00 Save $-90.00
You'll want to wear your awareness stretch bracelet for Heart Disease Research for so many reasons! Maybe you wear it to celebrate your journey, or to remember a loved one. When you wear your bracelet you're also creating change and a better future, plus spreading hope.
This bracelet has faceted Red Carnelian and a handmade round pendant containing a cell image of Heart Disease set in resin. Whether you like to wear one or ten, you'll be showing off your support in style with the Awareness Stretch Bracelet.
For every bracelet you purchase, 10% is donated to the American Heart Association. Revive Jewelry partners with the American Heart Association to raise awareness for heart disease, fund prevention & research for treatments.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THIS AWARENESS PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Filled
- Overall length: 7"
- Round Heart Disease Cell Image Pendant measures: 5/16"
- Stones: Faceted Red Carnelian
- Shop more causes here.
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Revive works with the American Heart Association to improve the lives of all Americans, by providing public health education in a variety of ways. For more about American Heart Association, click here.
For matching necklace, click here. For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Heart Disease Research Collection.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.