Building Blocks Necklace for Breast Cancer ResearchRegular price $130.00 Save $-130.00
- Length Guide
The Building Blocks Square Breast Cancer Necklace reminds us that each discovery builds on one another to expand our understanding of this disease and build toward better treatments and a cure.
Also, the building blocks symbolize creating a strong support system within the Breast Cancer community. Wear this necklace to honor your loved one, as a reminder of your strength and to feel the support of your peers through the connections you’ve built.
The sterling silver square pendant contains a hand cut image of a Breast Cancer cell under resin. The dainty chain is finished off with two sparkly Pink Quartz beads.
For every Square Breast Cancer necklace you buy, 10% of proceeds is donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. To read more about them & how your donation helps, click here.
I used this image to create this pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Lobster closure with Pink Quartz accents
- Pendant measures 3/8”
- Available in all 17 causes, just type it in to the Notes Section of your cart. (See the last photo for the different cause images)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.