Circle Of Hope Necklace for Multiple Sclerosis AwarenessRegular price $109.00 Save $-109.00
- Length Guide
Wear the Circle Of Hope Necklace for Multiple Sclerosis Awareness to remember all the people in your life who've been affected by MS or honor your own journey. It's not always easy to be positive, but this Multiple Sclerosis necklace will serve as your reminder to stay strong & keep the faith that work is being done to find better treatments & a cure.
The circular pendant features a hand cut image of a Multiple Sclerosis cell set under resin. Centered on a choker length adjustable chain that can be worn from 15 to 17 inches. Finished off in the back with denim blue quartz stones and secure lobster claw closure.
For every MS necklace purchased, 10% of gross profit is donated to the National Multiple Sclerosis Foundation. To read more about their work & our partnership, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE CIRCLE OF HOPE PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- 15-17" chain with extension
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14k Gold Filled
- Lobster closure with Denim Blue Quartz accents
- Pendant measures 1/4" x 3/8"
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.