Embrace Necklace for Lymphoma AwarenessRegular price Sale price $137.00 Save $0.00
- Length Guide
This Lymphoma Awareness necklace with its dainty chain embraces you literally and figuratively. Feel the support of others battling, surviving, and honoring those with Lymphoma.
This necklace features an adjustable sterling silver or 14k gold filled chain that can be worn at any length from 16-18 inches. Inspired by all the stories of lives taken too soon by this disease, the oval pendant is a hand cut Lymphoma cell image in resin. The chain is securely finished at the ends with two purple Chalcedony stones.
For every purchase, 10% of proceeds is donated to the Lymphoma Research Foundation. To read more about them & how your donation makes an impact, click here.
We used this image to create this pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Lobster closure with Purple Glass Bead accents
- Pendant measures 1/2" x 3/8”
- Available in all 17 causes, just specify in the Notes Section of your cart. (See last photo for the different cause images)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.