Forget Me Not Ring for Lupus Awareness & ResearchRegular price $144.00 Save $-144.00
The Forget Me Not Ring for Lupus Awareness & Research shows your support for the under represented lupus community. Don't forget about all the diseases that need and deserve your support because you have the power to create change.
The Forget Me Not Ring has a thin sterling silver band with a small round pendant featuring a hand cut Lupus cell image under resin. By purchasing this ring you're helping fund a better tomorrow, honoring your battle and remembering everyone affected by this disease.
For each Forget Me Not Ring sold, 10% is donated to Lupus Research Alliance. Revive Jewelry partners with Lupus Research Alliance to to prevent, treat and cure lupus through medical research.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE FORGET ME NOT PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
REVIVE JEWELRY IS MORE THAN JUST JEWELRY; IT’S HOPE, STRENGTH, AWARENESS, CHARITY AND CURES.
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Available in Size 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9
- Round Lupus Cell Image Pendant measures: 1/4"
- Available in all 17 causes- choose from dropdown menu above. (See last photo for the different pendant imagery of each cause)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
100% of every dollar Revive donates to the Lupus Research Alliance goes to fund the best research & identify targets for new therapies in Lupus. To read more about the Lupus Research Alliance, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Lupus Research Collection.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.
How to find your Ring Size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around the finger you will wear the ring on. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either. Remember to think about your knuckle size too!
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your finger and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in millimeters (MM).
4. Use the chart below to find your ring size.
Ring Size Guide: