Illuminate Necklace for Multiple Sclerosis AwarenessRegular price $269.00 Save $-269.00
- Length Guide
The Illuminate MS Necklace for Multiple Sclerosis Research helps you shine brightly even the darkest of times. The reflective labradorite stones shimmer and shine even when you can't find the strength to shine on your own.
Featuring a small round pendant with a Multiple Sclerosis cell image under resin on a long sterling silver of 14k gold filled chain with hand-linked Labradorite stones. Finished off with a gorgeous large blue-green (and some golden tones too) reflective Labradorite, this necklace is truly beautiful and the perfect addition to any outfit.
For every necklace you purchase, 10% is donated to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. To read more about them & how your donation makes an impact toward ending MS, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THIS PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14K Gold Filled
- 32” chain with secure toggle closure
- Pendant measures: 1/4" x 1/2"
- Stones on chain: Faceted Mystic Labradorite, approx. 3/16" x 1/16"
- Large Stone: Blue-Green Labradorite, approx. 5/16" x 1"
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Due to the handmade nature of our products & natural variation of stones, there may be some variation in the imagery and/or stones. I do my best to match the product image exactly. Thank you for understanding.
Click here to shop the full Support Multiple Sclerosis Research Collection.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.