Longevity Necklace for Breast Cancer ResearchRegular price $173.00 Save $-173.00
- Length Guide
The Longevity breast cancer necklace represents the long and prosperous life I desire for you. Designed with the wish that you’ll have a wonderful life and even if your life on this earth is cut short, that your memory will live on after you leave.
Featuring a long rectangular pendant with hand cut Breast Cancer cell image in resin, it also reminds us of the long life we live and all the beauty contained within it. The legacy you leave behind lives on in this necklace & can be passed down from generation to generation.
For each Longevity breast Cancer necklace you purchase, 10% is donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. To read more about BCRF & how your donation makes an impact, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE LONGEVITY PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
REVIVE JEWELRY IS MORE THAN JUST JEWELRY; IT’S HOPE, STRENGTH, AWARENESS, CHARITY AND CURES.
- Available in Sterling Silver
- 20-22” adjustable chain
- Pendant measures: 5/16" x 1 1/8"
- Available in all 17 causes- specify in Notes Section of cart (see last photo for different cause images)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Model is wearing the Longevity Necklace for Alzheimer's Research, so this one will lay the same, it's just in a different color.
For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Breast Cancer Research Collection.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.