Warrior's Reflection Necklace for Breast Cancer AwarenessRegular price $237.00 Save $-237.00
- Length Guide
This gorgeous reflective moonstone reminds us to reflect our inner warrior outward to inspire all the people around us to be warriors in the fight against Breast Cancer too.
Inspired by the many people battling breast cancer, the round pendant features a hand cut photo of a Breast Cancer cell encased in resin. By using the disease against itself and turning it in to a symbol of strength, you're taking your power back and creating positive change.
For every purchase, 10% of proceeds is donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. To read more about the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, click here.
I used this image to create this round pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 17-19" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with pearl accents
- Pendant measures 5/16”
- Peach Moonstone Slice measures 3/4”
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.