Ruby Bracelet for Breast Cancer AwarenessRegular price $116.00 Save $-116.00
This gorgeous faceted Ruby Beaded Breast Cancer Awareness bracelet is a sparkly way to show your support and strength as a Breast Cancer Warrior. You deserve to feel beautiful after everything you've been through and this dainty bracelet will do just that!
This Breast Cancer awareness bracelet features hand beaded tiny faceted Rubies and a small round pendant with a hand cut Breast Cancer cell image set in resin. Wear this beaded ruby bracelet in sterling silver or 14K gold fill to show your support in style.
For each breast cancer awareness bracelet you buy, 10% is donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Revive Jewelry partners with Breast Cancer Research Foundation to achieve prevention and a cure for breast cancer in our lifetime. To read more about BCRF and our partnership, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THIS AWARENESS PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Filled
- Overall length: 7" to 8"
- Round Pendant Measures: 1/4" in diameter
- Stones: Faceted Ruby, approx. 2 millimeters diameter each
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.