Stacked for Change Bracelet Set for Diabetes AwarenessRegular price $210.00 Save $-210.00
The Stacked for Change Bracelet Set for Diabetes Awareness makes a serious wrist statement for your favorite cause to support! Show your commitment to spreading awareness & raising money for research for Diabetes, while inspiring others to get involved too.
The Diabetes Awareness Bracelet Set features three stretch bracelets in smooth Ocean Turquoise Jasper, smooth Kiwi Turquoise and faceted Blue Agate stones. The Ocean Turquoise Jasper bracelet features an oval pendant with a hand cut Diabetes cell image under resin. Wear them all together or separately- it's up to you!
For every set of Diabetes awareness bracelets you buy, 10% is donated to Diabetes Research Institute Foundation. Your donation helps provide critical funding for Diabetes research. To read more about DRI, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THIS AWARENESS PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?Details
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Filled
- Overall length: 7"
- Oval Diabetes Cell Image Pendant measures: 3/8" x 5/8"
- Stones: Smooth Ocean Turquoise Jasper, Smooth Kiwi Turquoise and Faceted Blue Agate, approx. 1/4" diameter
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there may be some variation in pendant imagery. We do our best to match the photo exactly, but your bracelet is made especially for you by hand.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.