Stacked for Change Bracelet Set for Heart Disease AwarenessRegular price $210.00 Save $-210.00
You'll make a serious wrist statement with the Stacked for Change Bracelet Set for Heart Disease Awareness! Show your commitment to spreading awareness & raising money for research for heart disease, while inspiring others to get involved too.
The Heart Disease Awareness Bracelet Set features three stretch bracelets in faceted Red Carnelian, Ruby Red Jade and smooth Red Sea Sediment Jasper stones. One bracelet highlights your cause with a hand cut Heart Disease cell image under resin in an oval setting. You can wear them all together or separately- so much versatility!
For every bracelet you purchase, 10% is donated to American Heart Association. To read more about our partnership & how your donation makes an impact, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THIS AWARENESS PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Filled
- Overall length: 7"
- Oval Heart Disease Cell Image Pendant measures: 3/8" x 5/8"
- Stones: Faceted Red Carnelian, Faceted Ruby Red Jade, Smooth Red Sea Sediment Jasper, approx. 1/4" diameter
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.