Building Blocks Awareness Jewelry Set- Choose Your CauseRegular price €152,95 Save €-152,95
- Length Guide
The Building Blocks Awareness Jewelry Set reminds us that each research discovery builds on one another to expand our understanding of diseases and build toward better care, treatments and cures.
Also, the building blocks symbolize creating a strong support system within your community. Wear this jewelry to honor your loved one, as a reminder of your strength and to feel the support of your peers through the connections you’ve built.
This necklace has a sterling silver square pendant contains a hand cut cell image, or histology slide, under resin. The dainty chain is finished off with two small stones to match the pendant. A secure lobster closure makes sure it will stay on all day. Plus, it's adjustable in length from 16-18 inches.
The earrings also have sterling silver square pendants containing hand cut images of a cell image under resin. Secure lever back closures make sure they’ll stay on all day.
For every set you buy, 10% of proceeds is donated to help a hand selected charity dedicating the most dollars to fighting for your cause & a cure. To read more about the individual charities and how your purchase is making an impact, click here.
Choose the cause of your choice from the drop down menu. The chain will be finished with stones to match the color of the cause image you choose.
If you don't see any causes here that interest you, click here to talk with me about a fully custom piece.
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with semi-precious stone accents
- Pendant measures: 3/8”
- Earring length: 1 1/4”
- Square Pendants measure: 3/8”
- Secure lever back closure
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Available in all 17 causes, select from dropdown
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Click here to talk with me about a fully custom piece.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.