Ladder Bracelet for Breast Cancer Awareness & ResearchRegular price €231,95 Save €-231,95
- Size Guide
The Ladder Bracelet for Breast Cancer Awareness & Research is for women who want to remember the climb and maintain their strength throughout. Whether you wear your bracelet to commemorate your own journey or remember someone you love, this bracelet will help you find grace.
Featuring 5 small circular pendants with hand cut cell images of Breast Cancer under resin, each one represents a step on your journey. Paired with Sterling Silver chain, this sophisticated yet understated style is the perfect every day bracelet to show your support.
For each Ladder Bracelet you buy, 10% is donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Revive Jewelry partners with Breast Cancer Research Foundation to achieve prevention and a cure for breast cancer in our lifetime.
We used this image to create the Ladder Bracelet. Can you see where it comes from?
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Overall length: 7"
- Round Pendants measure: 1/4"
- Available in all 17 causes- specify in the Notes Section of your cart (see last photo for different cause images)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Revive works with Breast Cancer Research Foundation by providing critical funding for innovative clinical and translational research at leading medical centers worldwide, and increasing public awareness about good breast health. To read more about Breast Cancer Research Foundation, click here.
For matching necklace, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Breast Cancer Research Collection.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.