Sterling Silver Split Ring for Ovarian Cancer AwarenessRegular price €149,95 Save €-149,95
The Sterling Silver Split Ring for Ovarian Cancer Awareness is for a woman who wants to feel powerful and proud supporting her favorite cause in style. This ring makes a statement by catching the eye of those around you. Start important conversations to spread awareness & share your story- find strength in the community around you.
Inspired by the powerful women thriving, supporting and honoring ovarian cancer battles, the sterling silver split ring pendant contains a hand cut Ovarian Cancer cell image under resin. The thick band keeps it in place on your finger and makes it a perfect choice for an every day ring.
For every ring you purchase, 10% of gross profit is donated to Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance. To read more about OCRA & how your donation funds their vital research, click here.
I used this image to create the Split ring. Can you see which part it came from?
- Pendant measures 1/2”
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Sizes 7, 8 & 9
- Available in all 17 causes, just type it in to the Notes Section of your cart (see last photo for the different cause imagery)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
How to find your Ring Size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around the finger you will wear the ring on. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either. Remember to think about your knuckle size too!
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your finger and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in millimeters (MM).
4. Use the chart below to find your ring size.
Ring Size Guide: