Awareness Stretch Bracelet for Lymphoma ResearchRegular price Sale price £60.00 Save £0.00
- Size Guide
This fun, stacking Lymphoma stretch bracelet for Lymphoma research stands for so much. Whether you stack for hope, stack for change, or stack to remember your loved one, this Lymphoma bracelet will show your support in style.
This bracelet features faceted dark purple Amethyst and a round pendant featuring a hand-cut Lymphoma cell image in resin. Wear one or ten; stack up your causes and share your change-making mission.
For every Awareness Stretch Bracelet you buy, 10% of gross profit is donated to the Lymphoma Research Foundation. To read more about their work & our partnership, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THIS AWARENESS PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
REVIVE JEWELRY IS MORE THAN JUST JEWELRY; IT’S HOPE, STRENGTH, AWARENESS, CHARITY AND CURES.
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Filled
- Overall length: 7"
- Round Lymphoma Cell Image Pendant measures: 5/16"
- Stones: Faceted Purple Amethyst
- Available in all 17 causes - specify in the notes section of cart (See last photo for image, stones will match image), or shop here.
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Lymphoma Research Collection.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.