Embrace Necklace for Heart Disease AwarenessRegular price £81.00 Save £-81.00
- Length Guide
The Embrace Necklace for Heart Disease Awareness with its dainty chain embraces you literally and figuratively. Feel the support of your community fighting to spread hope & save lives.
This necklace features an adjustable sterling silver or 14k gold filled chain that can be worn at any length from 16-18 inches. Inspired by all the stories of lives taken by this disease, the oval pendant is a hand cut Heart Diseases cell image in resin. The chain is securely finished at the ends with two red Chalcedony stones.
For every purchase, 10% of proceeds is donated to the American Heart Association. To read more about them & the impact your donation has, click here.
We used this image to create this pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with red chalcedony accents
- Pendant measures 1/2" x 3/8”
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.