Swing Earrings for Heart Disease AwarenessRegular price £82.00 Save £-82.00
The Swing Earrings for Heart Disease Awareness remind us to focus on happy times and good memories. Sometimes dealing with illness makes us forget about the positive moments. These earrings are intended to help you remember the good and let go of the bad.
These small round pendants move as you wear them. Featuring hand cut cell photos of heart disease encased in resin. Show your support in style with these understated everyday earrings.
For every pair you buy, 10% of gross profit is donated to the American Heart Association. To read more about their work & our partnership, click here.
I used this image to create these earrings. Can you see which part it came from?
- 1” total length
- Lever back secure closure
- Round Pendants measure 5/16”
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Model is wearing the Swing Earrings for Melanoma Research
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there may be some variation in the pendant imagery. We do our best to match the product photos, but your pair of earrings are made specifically for you by hand.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.