Embrace Awareness Jewelry Set- Choose Your CauseRegular price $158.40 Save $-158.40
- Length Guide
The Embrace Awareness Jewelry Set embraces you literally and figuratively. Feel the support of your community of patients, survivors, families and caregivers.
This necklace features an adjustable sterling silver or 14k gold filled chain that can be worn at any length from 16-18 inches. The oval pendant is a hand cut cell image set in resin. The chain is securely finished at the ends with two semi-precious stones and a lobster claw clasp.
The earrings feature sterling silver or 14k gold filled oval pendants with hand cut cell images of the cause you choose in resin. Finished with secure lever back closures so you know they'll stay on all day long.
For every set you buy, 10% of proceeds is donated to help a hand selected charity dedicating the most dollars to fighting for your cause & a cure. To read more about the individual charities and how your purchase is making an impact, click here.
Choose the cause of your choice from the drop down menu. The chain will be finished with stones to match the color of the cause image you choose.
If you don't see any causes here that interest you, click here to get in touch with me about a fully custom piece.
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with semi-precious stone accents
- Pendant measures 1/2" x 3/8”
- 1” total length
- Earring pendants measure 1/2" x 3/8”
- Lever back secure closure
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Available in all 17 causes, just choose from the drop down menu.
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Click here to talk with me about a fully custom piece.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.