Long Embrace Necklace for Alzheimer's ResearchRegular price $160.00 Save $-160.00
- Length Guide
The Long Embrace Necklace for Alzheimer's Research helps you remember your loved ones by embracing you literally and figuratively. Feel the support of your community and honor your loved one's Alzheimer's battle.
Featuring an oval pendant with hand cut Alzheimer's cell image in resin paired with a faceted Blue Green Fluorite stone is inspired by all the stories of lives taken by this disease. This longer style adds sophistication to any outfit, but also reminds you of your loved ones everywhere you go.
For each necklace you buy, 10% is donated to the Cure Alzheimer's Fund. To read more about them & how your donation helps, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE LONG EMBRACE PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
REVIVE JEWELRY IS MORE THAN JUST JEWELRY; IT’S HOPE, STRENGTH, AWARENESS, CHARITY AND CURES.
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14K Gold Filled
- 34” chain with toggle closure
- Pendant measures: 3/8" x 1/2"
- Stone: Faceted Blue Green Fluorite, approx. 5/16" x 1/2"
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Alzheimer's Research Collection.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.