Long Embrace Necklace for Multiple Sclerosis ResearchRegular price $160.00 Save $-160.00
- Length Guide
The Long Embrace Necklace for Multiple Sclerosis Research helps you remember your loved ones by embracing you literally and figuratively. Feel the support of others battling, surviving, or honoring those with Multiple Sclerosis.
Featuring an oval pendant with hand cut Multiple Sclerosis cell image in resin paired with a sparkly Mystic Blue Quartz stone is inspired by all the stories of lives taken too soon by this disease. This longer style adds sophistication to any outfit, but also reminds you of your loved ones everywhere you go.
For every sale of the Long Embrace Necklace, 10% is donated to the Multiple Sclerosis Society. Revive Jewelry partners with the Multiple Sclerosis Society to envision a world free of multiple sclerosis and act with urgency to find solutions and change the world for people with MS.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE LONG EMBRACE PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
REVIVE JEWELRY IS MORE THAN JUST JEWELRY; IT’S HOPE, STRENGTH, AWARENESS, CHARITY AND CURES.
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14K Gold Filled
- 34” chain with toggle closure
- Pendant measures: 3/8" x 1/2"
- Stone: Faceted Mystic Blue Quartz, 5/16" x 7/16"
- Available in all 17 causes- specify in special instructions of cart (See last photo for pendant imagery, stone will match image).
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Pictured with Unity Necklace
Revive works with the Multiple Sclerosis Society to help fund accelerated research breakthroughs to change lives and end MS forever. To read more about Multiple Sclerosis Society, click here.
For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Multiple Sclerosis Research Collection.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.