Perfect Angle Necklace for Alzheimer's ResearchRegular price $145.00 Save $-145.00
- Length Guide
The Perfect Angle Necklace for Alzheimer's Research is all about finding the right treatment for you. Not all disease is created equal, and finding the right treatment, or perfect angle, to treat your specific disease makes a huge impact on your battle.
Featuring an equilateral triangle pendant with hand cut Alzheimer's cell image in resin, it also symbolizes the need for equality in representation for disease patients. Proper treatment, diagnosis, access to care and research funding for all diseases should be available regardless of the age, gender, ethnicity, etc. affected.
For each necklace you buy, 10% is donated to the Cure Alzheimer's Fund. To read more about them & how your donation makes an impact, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE PERFECT ANGLE PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
REVIVE JEWELRY IS MORE THAN JUST JEWELRY; IT’S HOPE, STRENGTH, AWARENESS, CHARITY AND CURES.
- Available in Sterling Silver
- 16-18” adjustable chain
- Pendant measures: 7/8” x 1”
- Available in all 17 causes- specify in Notes Section of cart
- Model is wearing the Perfect Angle for Multiple Sclerosis, so it is a different color, but shows how the necklace will lay.
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Alzheimer's Research Collection.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.