Life Saver Bracelet for Diabetes AwarenessRegular price $25.00 Save $-25.00
The Life Saver Bracelet for Diabetes Awareness can be your emotional buoy, keeping you afloat when everything around you is hard to handle. Wear this bracelet to remember your strength and feel the encouragement of your support system to carry on.
This bracelet features bright blue adjustable nylon cord that fits wrists from 5 to 9 inches. The large round Life Saver pendant is based on a cell image of Diabetes coated in resin. These awareness bracelets are so lightweight and easy to wear, they will quickly become your new favorite accessory to wear alone or layered up.
When you buy a Life Saver bracelet, 10% of gross profit is donated to the Diabetes Research Institute to help fund their vital research. To read more about DRI and how your donation makes an impact, click here.
I used this image to create the Life Saver pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- Adjustable. Fits most wrists, from 5 inches up to 9 inches.
- Bright Blue Chinese knotting cord: smooth, soft and flexible nylon.
- Pendant measures 1"
- Back of pendant is painted with silver paint, coated in resin
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there may be slight variation in pendant imagery. I do my best to match the product photo perfectly, but you will receive a unique piece, made especially for you.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.