Embrace Necklace for Pancreatic Cancer AwarenessRegular price $99.00 Save $-99.00
This Pancreatic Cancer Awareness necklace with its dainty chain embraces you literally and figuratively. Feel the support of others battling, surviving, or honoring those with Pancreatic Cancer.
This necklace features an adjustable sterling silver or 14k gold filled chain that can be worn at any length from 16-18 inches. Inspired by all the stories of lives taken too soon by this disease, the oval pendant is a hand cut Pancreatic Cancer cell image in resin. The chain is securely finished at the ends with two purple chalcedony stones.
For every purchase, 10% of the purchase price is donated to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network to help them double the survival rate. To read more about the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, click here.
We used this image to create this pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Lobster closure with purple chalcedony accents
- Pendant measures 1/2" x 3/8”
- Available in all 17 causes, just specify in the Notes Section of your cart. (See last photo for the different cause images)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA