Warrior Necklace for Multiple Sclerosis AwarenessRegular price $173.00 Save $-173.00
You're a Multiple Sclerosis Warrior & you're not afraid to show it! This unique awareness necklace reminds us to turn our inner warrior outwards and encourage all the people around us to join the fight for MS research funding.
This asymmetrical chain in sterling silver or 14k gold filled features a large Blue Kyanite stone as the center piece. Complimented by a small round pendant with a hand cut photo of a Multiple Sclerosis cell encased in resin and surrounded by two small Labradorite stones.
By using the disease against itself and turning it in to a symbol of strength, you're taking your power back and creating positive change.
For every necklace you buy, 10% of proceeds is donated to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. To read more about them and how your donation is put to use, click here.
I used this image to create this round pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 17-19" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with Labradorite accents
- Round Pendant measures: 5/16”
- Blue Kyanite center stone measures: approx. 5/16" x 1 1/2"
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Available in all 17 causes, just tell us in the Notes Section of your cart (See last photo for different causes & their imagery, stones will match)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Due to the handmade nature of our products & natural variation of stones, there may be some variation in the imagery and/or stones. I do my best to match the product image exactly. Thank you for understanding.