Double Ring for Heart Disease AwarenessRegular price $114.00 Save $-114.00
The Double Ring for Heart Disease Awareness reminds you that doubling our efforts makes us even stronger when it comes to spreading awareness & saving lives. When you look down at your ring, you'll know you're doing your part to help fight Heart Disease.
A sterling silver band ring with two small pendants that wrap around your finger. Each pendant is a hand cut image of a Heart Disease cell set under resin. This ring can be sized slightly by opening or closing it a bit.
For every purchase, 10% of proceeds will be donated to the American Heart Association. To learn more about American Heart Association & your donation's impact, click here.
We used this image to create the Double Ring. Can you see which part it came from?
- Pendants measure 1/4”
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Available in all 17 causes, just add it to the Notes Section of your cart- (see the last product photo for the different imagery for each cause)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Model is wearing the same ring in the Breast Cancer cause.
For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Heart Disease Research Collection.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
How to find your Ring Size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around the finger you will wear the ring on. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either. Remember to think about your knuckle size too!
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your finger and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in millimeters (MM).
4. Use the chart below to find your ring size.
Ring Size Guide: