Kindred Spirits Earrings for Breast Cancer AwarenessRegular price $121.00 Save $-121.00
Kindred Spirits come together for change in these earrings to create a better future and spread awareness about Breast Cancer. Invoke your inner strength and stand tall as a warrior in the fight for a cure while showing your support with these earrings.
Pretty pink faceted Rose Quartz stones dangle from round pendants filled with hand cut images of Breast Cancer cells under resin. These earrings remind us to keep a strong spirit and that our support system is always with us.
10% of every pair you buy is donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Your donation helps BCRF provide critical funding for innovative clinical and translational research worldwide, and increase public awareness about good breast health. To read more about BCRF, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE KINDRED SPIRITS EARRINGS. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- 1 3/4” total length
- Secure Leverback closure
- Stone: Rose Quartz, faceted, approx. 3/8" x 1/2"
- Pendants measure 3/8" x 1/2”
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14k Gold Filled
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Available in 17 different causes, just type in your choice to the Notes Section of your cart (see the last photo for the different imagery, stones will match)
- Model is wearing the Kindred Spirits Earrings for Ovarian Cancer Awareness
- Matching Necklace, click here
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.