Manifest Healing BraceletRegular price $44.00 Save $-44.00
The Manifest Healing Bracelet helps you keep your health top of mind and encourages the visualization of healthy T cell production within your body during meditation.
Featuring a black adjustable cord with a small round pendant that contains a hand cut cell image of a healthy human T cell under resin. This bracelet is a reminder to stay positive and focus on increasing healthy T cell growth and healing within your body. Fits wrists from 5 to 9 inches.
For each manifest healing bracelet you purchase, 10% is donated to the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute to help fund T cell cancer therapy research. For information on them and our partnership, click here.
I used this image of a healthy human T cell to create this bracelet. Do you see where it came from?
- 5 to 9 inch adjustable black nylon cord
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Pendant measures 5/16”
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.
Tips on how to find your wrist size:
1. Find a piece of string and wrap it around your wrist. Make sure it's not too tight but not loose either.
2. Mark the string with a felt tip pen where the ends overlap (you may want help with this!). Remove the string from your wrist and cut it at the mark.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have your wrist size! Use the"details" tab on each product page to see if the bracelet you want will fit your wrist.
Most of our styles are made standard at 7", but we're happy to add some extra length, just let us know in the Notes section of your cart.